PUPPY PURCHASE AGREEMENT
The buyer hereby agrees to purchase/trade the puppy “__________________” from the litter by Kennys Kennels out of for the price of Plus shipping $_____ Deposit $_____.
The seller agrees to furnish the buyer with the necessary health information, including all shot and worming records. IOEBA/ABKC registration will be supplied as soon as it becomes available. The buyer understands that this puppy will be eligible for permanent registration with the IOEBA/ABKC.
All puppies require a deposit to be determined on individual pup basis. Deposits must be paid by cash, Postal Money Order (these can only be purchased at the U. S. Post Office) PayPal or by Western Union. Remainder of balance of pup must be paid by the time the pup is 6 weeks of age, no later.
Choice of puppy is determined on a first come (deposit received) first to choose basis.
All puppies will be sold with full breeding rights, unless sold as pet quality, and then puppy must be spayed / neutered within the first 4 months.
Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. If something happens to your pup, if one is not available from this litter, you will be given first choice of a pup from the next available litter. If you change your mind and do not/cannot get puppy you forfeit your deposit.
ALL SHIPPING COSTS are buyer responsibility. This includes Vet Certificate, Flight crate, and actual shipping costs. All shipping costs must be PAID IN FULL, at least 10 days prior to shipping date. In case of replacement, the buyer is responsible for shipping dog back to us and also responsible for cost of replacement pup sent back to them as well.
Buyer will pick up puppy by the time it is 8 weeks old, otherwise there will be a $150.00 a week boarding charge, plus any other expenses, unless agreed upon and noted by Seller in writing. Two (2) weeks or more with no attempt to make pick up arrangements, and buyer forfeits puppy with no option to obtain another unless noted by the seller in writing.
Within trade of a puppy if buyer decides not to go through with the trade he/she will owe seller $300.00.
THIS ANIMAL IS GUARANTEED AS FOLLOWS:
1. To be in good physical condition for the first 48 hours after the time of delivery. The buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a veterinarian within 48 hours after the delivery time for a complete physical examination. If a veterinarian finds the puppy to have a contagious disease or to have a serious physical condition other than a bacterial infection such as coccidian or giardia which is easily treated, the seller will replace the puppy with another puppy of comparable or better quality. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller. If the puppy is not examined by a veterinarian within 48 hours after delivery time, the above guarantees are no longer in effect. No money will be refunded.
2. To be free of any inheritable diseases that causes death or serious impairment of vital functions in the puppy until such puppy is one (1) year of age. If such an inheritable disease is documented by a veterinarian and presented to the seller with sufficient supporting evidence, the buyer will be entitled to a replacement puppy of comparable quality. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller.
3. Puppy has received at least 1 vaccine and wormed 2 times. No replacement will be offered in case of Parvo.
4. We do not cover mange/demodex, entropian, cherry eye.
THE BUYER AGREES:
1. To use the kennel name Kennys Kennels as the kennel prefix in the registered name of the dog. No other kennel name should be added to his/her papers. In the event that another kennel name is added to his registration papers your health guarantee is voided and the registry will be notified of contract breach which also includes termination of breeding rights. By signing this you acknowledge that by adding your kennel name or any other prefix or suffix to his registration papers will result in voided registration papers. We do this to avoid confusion of where the dog comes from.
2. In the event that the dog is later sold, or otherwise transferred from the possession of the buyer, for whatever reason, the seller will have the absolute right of first refusal to repurchase the dog for a sum not to exceed the original purchase price. If seller is not advised of sale and not given opportunity to purchase dog at original purchase price the dogs registration papers are voided. By signing this you acknowledge you will give the seller first chance to buy the dog or have registration papers voided. Once seller has passed on the opportunity to purchase dog the buyer can sell the dog at his terms.
3. Maintain up to date vaccines and regular routine worming.
4. Feed and maintain receipts of premium dog food.
5. When trading a puppy if we the seller; sell a puppy that was chosen by trader/buyer we the seller will pay trader/buyer a cost $300.00
The buyer and seller agree that this is the full and complete agreement that exists between the parties for the sale/trade of this dog. Any agreements made prior to this are considered incorporated herein and any modifications made to this agreement shall be made in writing or such shall not be effective. Please Initial next to each agreement that you fully have been explained and fully understand what is stated in this contract.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT:
How did you hear about us? : ____________________________________
Print Name: ____________________________________
City:___________________ State: _______Zip: ____________
Phone: (____) _______________E mail: _______________________
BUYER: _____________________________ DATE: ________________
This contract is void if pup does not go to vet within 48 hrs. of receiving your pup. Please keep proof. There will be no exceptions. Please Keep in touch with how you and your puppy are growing we Love to keep in contact with all of the Kennys Kennels family members.
You can contact us threw: www.KennysKennels.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 732-232-6589
Social Media: Facebook: www.facebook.com/kennyskennels, Twitter: www.twitter.com/kennyskennels